Good Morning Breakfast
Are you still wondering what to eat in the morning?
Let me give you a fast and easy breakfast with oats and made only in less than 10 minutes at home.
PREPARATION & COOKING
2 cups of rolled oats (organic and gluten free)
1-2 tsp cinnamon (more to your taste)
2 pears (one riper than the other)
1 cup of water
1 1/4 cup of boiling water (kettle)
1 cup Almond milk
1. Place 2 cups of rolled oats in a small saucepan.
Add one cup of room temperature water and 1 1/2 cup of boiling water.
This will start and accelerate the process for the oats to soften.
2. Cut your pears in half, remove the center and dice them into cubes (or closer to it)
3. Place the saucepan on the stovetop on a low-medium heat. After 1 minute, add one cup of Almond Milk and stir.
4. Cook, stirring for 5-6 minutes and add the pears.
5. Slowly stir the pears and oats together until you have a creamy texture.
6. Top with strawberries or blueberries
Sorry for the pictures, I am trying to find a better place to take them and my kitchen is not the perfect spot.
I am using Natural Grocer from Dr Earth in Bondi Junction.
Supporting local businesses.